Orientation helps you get your WCC experience off on the right foot, by introducing you to:
- Our academic planning tools
- How to register for classes
- Resources and tips for success
- Meet with current WCC students who know how to navigate the college experience
To get started, login to MyWCC to:
- Find out which orientation(s) you need to complete.
- Review and complete My Checklist.
Types of orientation
We offer several kinds of orientation sessions to help address your specific needs. Learn more about the orientation option that applies to you.
For accommodations for a disability: Contact Learning Support Services or stop by Room LA 104 in the Crane Liberal Arts and Science Building to make arrangements. You must make arrangements at least 2 weeks prior to attending your session.
For technical assistance with online orientation: Contact the Help Desk and press 2 for the Blackboard Help Desk.