General Policy Statement
To establish guidelines for conduct and compliance to be adhered to by groups using College facilities.
- All groups using college facilities must conduct themselves in an orderly and safe manner and must abide by the rules and regulations of the College.
- Failure to comply with any of the College rules and regulations shall constitute sufficient reason to revoke all privileges extended to the group.
- Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to, fighting, threatening or abusive behavior toward another, possession or dispensation of narcotics or other dangerous substances prohibited by law, illegal possession of firearms or other lethal weapons, malicious destruction of College property, and extensive littering. All behavior must comply with the College's policy for zero tolerance of violence.
- The group and its designated representative are responsible for the care of College property and for the conduct of participants, patrons and guests. They are financially responsible for any physical damage to, or theft of, College property.
- A responsible, designated adult representative of the group must be present at all times. At no time and under no circumstances may an activity begin or continue without the presence of the designated person in charge.
- Events and participation in events must comply with the College's nondiscrimination policy.
Orderly and safe activities on campus which do not damage College equipment and facilities.
- Community use of College facilities
- Use of alcoholic beverages
- Indoor firearms range policies
- Student conduct
- Non-Smoking Policy
- Campus Safety Policy
Adopted: June 26, 1990
Revised: October 28, 1997
Administrative Review: May 2002