General Policy Statement
To establish fees for rental of College facilities to external groups.
- External groups using Washtenaw Community College facilities will be charged rental fees.
- The President or his/her designee may adjust rental fees and make exceptions to the charging of fees.
- Non-payment of fees will result in the cancellation of reservations.
- The President or his/her designees will establish fees based upon the following factors:
- cost of operating and maintaining facilities
- market competitiveness
- relationship to the College mission
- Facilities will be scheduled for official College activities and functions at no cost to individual departments or officially recognized WCC student groups.
A fair and equitable fee structure which allows the College to meet its direct expenses for rented spaces and the flexibility to be able to serve a variety of organizations as needed.
- Community use of College facilities
- Conduct and compliance
- Use of alcoholic beverages
- Indoor firearms range policies
Adopted: June 26, 1990
Revised: October 28, 1997
Administrative Review: May 2002