To provide a utilization priority that College staff, faculty can utilize when scheduling a college program and outside groups can employ when applying for the use of the Firearms Range.
Firearms Range Safety Policy (6041)
Firearms Range User Fee Policy (6042)
- The rank order for use of the range is as follows:
- Students enrolled in credit classes in the Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Certification programs
- Students in Criminal Justice in-service classes
- Students in credit classes in other academic programs
- Persons in Handgun Safety classes (non-credit) sponsored by Washtenaw Community College
- Authorized employees of law enforcement agencies when these agencies arrange for usage
- Private citizen groups that meet user guidelines for the Indoor Firearms Range.
Adopted : June 12, 1990
Administrative Review: May 2002