Students with financial need can apply for a scholarship that helps pay for child care. The Student Resource Center at WCC awards the scholarships which are available for licensed child care centers.
Students are encouraged to apply for child care scholarships by the priority deadline:
- July 15 for Fall Semester
- November 15 for Winter Semester
- April 15 for Summer Semester
Applications will be accepted after the deadline for available funds.
The scholarship is only good for the semester awarded. Students who want ongoing assistance need to reapply for the scholarship each semester.
To apply for the scholarship, you must:
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Meet with a Student Resource case manager to discuss your needs.
- Submit this form to begin the process
Scholarship recipients must meet WCC’s Satisfactory Academic Progress standard and income guidelines.