Established in 1984 by Virginia Brousalis in memory of her brother, Morse Barker, this fund provides annual scholarships to Washtenaw County residents, aged 18-30 in academic, vocational or technical programs at Washtenaw Community College or Cleary University. The award amount is $2,000 (split between fall and winter 2020 semesters).
- Permanent resident of Washtenaw County
- Between the ages of 18 and 30 (16- or 17-year-old AAPS seniors are eligible)
- Will be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Apply online at a website operated by the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation
- Upload Scholarship Recommendation Form
- Upload your latest transcript
- March 10th @ 3PM for returning WCC students and Ann Arbor Public School seniors.
Questions? Contact the Community Investment Officer at Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation .