This scholarship is for permanent employees of nonprofits in Washtenaw County. You may be eligible for tuition reimbursement for non-credit classes that will help you build or expand your skills in your position.
To apply for the scholarship, complete these tasks no later than 10 business days prior to the start of the class :
- Complete and submit an application each semester for each class you attend.
- Include a copy of your agency’s 501(c)3 documentation.
Mail or email to:
Economic, Community and College Development
Washtenaw Community College ‐ ML 104
4800 E. Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105-4800
- Classes must pertain to your position in the non-profit organization.
- This scholarship covers tuition cost only. Any mandatory fees need to be paid at the time of registration.
- All scholarships are subject to Dean’s approval.
- You must attend all class sessions and complete all class requirements to receive reimbursement.
- If the class is not successfully completed, you (or your agency) may be billed for the full tuition amount of the class and/or have your scholarship discontinued.