During the weekly maintenance window on the morning of Sunday, Sept. 25, WCC authentication servers will be upgraded. All systems and websites that use authentication/LDAP and/or Single Sign-On will be unavailable from 2 a.m. to 8 a.m. Please DO NOT change passwords on your account during this time.
Services Affected: All Single Sign-On services and websites, including the following:
- Gmail (All G-suite)
- All Office 365 apps
- All Banner applications, including MyWCC, Registration, Banner 8 and 9, Banner Mobile
- Touchnet, including Tuition Payments, Payment Plan Manager, Marketplace E-Commerce
- Blackboard and Blackboard Stage
- Financial Aid Appeals
- Campus Logic
- Banner Document Manager (aka, Xtender)
- Maxient Conduct Manager
- Campus Connect
- Blue Pulse Hub
- JATC 669 Moodle Testing Site
- FAMIS, including FAMIS Self-Service
- Target X
Start Time: 2 a.m. on 9/25/22
Approximate End Time: 8 a.m. on 9/25/22
What is impacted? All websites listed under Services Affected section above.
What services will be available? Office phones, softphones, VPN and main website, but sites that require Single Sign-On will not work.