Fall 2020 Session Information
|Session Begins With||Session||Begin Date||Last Day to Drop||Last Day to Add||Last Day to Audit||Last Day to Withdraw||End Date|
|Number||15 weeks||Aug 31||Sept 11||Sept 14||Sept 11||Oct 23||Dec 20|
|Q||1st 5 Weeks||Aug 31||Sept 4||Sept 9||Sept 4||Sept 19||Oct 6|
|A, B, E||1st 7.5 weeks||Aug 31||Sept 9||Sept 12||Sept 9||Sept 27||Oct 22|
|F, G||1st 10 weeks||Aug 31||Sept 10||Sept 14||Sept 10||Oct 6||Nov 10|
|W||1st 12 weeks||Aug 31||Sept 11||Sept 14||Sept 11||Oct 13||Nov 24|
|Y||2nd 12 weeks||Sept 23||Oct 2||Oct 5||Oct 2||Nov 4||Dec 20|
|S||2nd 5 weeks||Oct 7||Oct 12||Oct 15||Oct 12||Oct 25||Nov 10|
|N, P||2nd 10 weeks||Oct 7||Oct 16||Oct 19||Oct 16||Nov 10||Dec 20|
|H, L||2nd 7.5 weeks||Oct 23||Oct 30||Nov 2||Oct 30||Nov 18||Dec 20|
|U||3rd 5 weeks||Nov 11||Nov 16||Nov 19||Nov 16||Dec 3||Dec 20|
Swipe left to see full chart
- Online classes (sections starting with D) and Blended classes (sections starting with M) have various deadlines. Check class start and end dates to see where it fits in the chart.
- CRN: Course Reference Number
- WCC has some sessions that are shorter than the full semester. These shorter sessions are sometimes called Parts of Term. They may start at the same time as the full-semester session or later in the semester. Each session has its own registration and refund deadlines.
- The section column of the class schedule will provide the key to when your session begins and ends. The sections begin with a letter of the alphabet. The chart will help you determine when your session begins and ends.
- An "X" in the course Section indicates that the course is held at a location other than the main campus. Make sure the class listed on your schedule is in the location you want!
- Blended classes (sections starting with M) require campus attendance at specified dates and times, in addition to online work. Check the note under the course title in the class listings for on-campus meeting times.
- Blended classes (sections starting with M) and Distance Learning classes (sections starting with D) have various deadlines. Check the class start and end dates in the class schedule.
- Classes may not be offered in all sessions listed here. There may be only a few classes offered in the shorter sessions.