You can take classes in a variety of convenient times, locations, and formats to meet your own needs and schedule.
These classes count towards a certificate or associate degree. You can choose classes from more than 100 programs that lead to a certificate or associate degree and are transferable to a 4-year college or university.
Browse entire credit class schedule.
Noncredit classes/Lifelong Learning
These classes are designed for enrichment or career development and help you do everything from exploring a hobby to meeting professional licensing requirements. While these classes do not count towards a certificate or degree, they do provide new experiences and opportunities for personal growth.
See enrichment classes.
Audit a class
If you want to participate in class without being graded or receiving credit, then auditing is good option for you. You will not receive credit for the class; however, the class will be included on your transcript with an AU. If you audit a class, you still need to register and pay for it.
Learn how to audit a class.
- Day classes meet during the workweek between 7:00am and 5:00pm.
- Evening classes start at 5:30pm or later.
- Weekend classes typically meet for just a few hours on Saturday or Sunday.
- Online classes offer the ultimate in convenience by letting you learn where you want, when you want.
- Blended classes combine the convenience of online classes with real life classroom interaction.
- GED classes help you prepare to take the GED test if you didn’t finish high school.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes help students achieve the English proficiency you need to reach your own goals.
- In addition to WCC’s main campus, there are classes at our extension centers in Livingston and Washtenaw counties. Some classes are available at night.
- Non-credit classes (for enrichment purposes or work certification) are held at a variety of convenient locations.
Find your fit
You can search the entire credit class schedule by:
- Time of day
- Days of week
- Types of classes
- Parts of semester