Non-credit offerings during Winter 2024 at Washtenaw Community College (WCC) include classes for professionals and community members who want to boost their business acumen, prepare for Spring gardening and more.
The new slate of non-credit classes begins in January, with start dates staggered throughout Winter. Some classes meet one day a week for several months and others meet just once or a handful of times.
Non-credit professional development classes include topics such as sales strategies, basic business operations and data analysis for professionals and community members interested in growing their skills.
Among professional development classes:
- B2B and B2C Sales
- Sales Management I: Essentials for Success
- Sales Management II: Motivation, Research and Strategy
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Certified Professional Bookkeeper
Non-credit personal enrichment offerings on gardening, outdoor life and sustainable, healthy eating remain popular among area residents. Some of these opportunities include:
- Good and Bad Bugs for the Garden
- Attracting Birds to the Garden
- Toxic Plants for Humans and Animals
- Common Houseplant Problems
For a full list of new non-credit classes and registration details view the Winter 2024 edition of WCC’s Live Work Learn catalog or log onto wccnet.edu/noncredit. For additional information, call 723-677-5060 or email [email protected].