The Washtenaw Community College Board of Trustees approved nine new 3+1 articulation agreements at its July meeting on Tuesday. The agreements allow students to use up to 90 credits completed at WCC toward a 120-credit bachelor's degree program.
The college now offers 49 active 3+1 articulation agreements. A list can be found under "Transfer and University Parallel Programs" on our Programs page. (Note: The recently approved agreements will be added to the list shortly.)
WCC also has numerous standard 2+2 transfer articulation agreements with four-year colleges that, like the 3+1 agreements, provide students a smooth transfer. The agreements specify that programs at WCC are accepted by other institutions without loss of credit.
The 3+1 agreements approved by the WCC Board of Trustees on July 30 include:
Eastern Michigan University
- WCC AAS in Accounting, EMU BBA with any business major
- WCC AAS in Management, EMU BBA with any business major
- WCC AAS in Retail Management, EMU BBA with any business major
- WCC AAS in Supply Chain, EMU BBA with any business major
- WCC AAS in Computer System and Networking or Computer and Network Security, EMU BS in Information Assurance and Cyber Defense
- WCC AAS in Graphic Design, EMU BFA with Graphic Design Concentration
- WCC AAS in Retail Management, EMU BFA in Apparel, Textiles and Merchandising
University of Michigan-Flint
- WCC AAS in Nursing, UM-Flint BS in Nursing
Siena Heights University
- WCC AAS in Environmental Science, Siena Heights BS in Environmental Sciences