The virtual awards ceremony will stream live on the Michigan NATAS YouTube page beginning at 3 p.m. on Sunday, April 25. All are welcome to watch.
WCC nominations (with links to view, if available):
- Non-Fiction Short-Form: "To All the Songs I'll Never Finish," by Patrice Scott
- Non-Fiction Short-Form: "Avid," by Ta'Mar Reynolds
- Non-Fiction Long-Form: "Empty Skies," by Patrick Sullivan
- Commercial: "ReaLemon," by Ta'mar Reynolds
- Animation/Graphics/Special Effects: "Isolation," by Ta'Mar Reynolds
- Animation/Graphics/Special Effects: "Captain Calculator: Train Freeze — Episode 1," by John Sherry
- Animation/Graphics/Special Effects: "WCC Digital Video Program GFX promo," by John Sherry
- Director: "My 2020 Experience," by Tyler Ferrell
The awards are open to all two-year and four-year institutions in the state. The eight nominations of WCC student work is second only to Michigan State University and exceeds the total number of nominations from all other four-year colleges combined.