WCC’s Student Resource Center provides grants/scholarships that help pay for childcare, tuition, books, program exam fees, and bus tokens to campus (from campus, use student ID).
The application deadlines* each year are:
- July 15 for Fall Semester
- November 15 for Winter Semester
- April 15 for Spring/Summer Semester
*If the deadline falls on a day the college is closed, applications will be accepted
the next business day.
After these deadlines, make an appointment with a case manager to see if other funding is available.
To apply for an SRC scholarship, you must:
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Make an appointment to talk with an SRC case manager
The case managers assess students’ needs, determine whether they qualify for SRC scholarships and help them find other sources of financial aid. The SRC typically awards scholarships to students from low-income families and those with other compelling circumstances that prevent them from going to school.