Whether you need accelerated training to get industry certification for the job you want or even help adding skills to your professional toolbox, Washtenaw Community College has a program for you. Choose from a variety of disciplines, including social work, IT, human resource management, sales, marketing, leadership and more. Learn from instructors who have significant hands-on experience in the subjects they teach.
Fast Track Job Training
For Job Seekers
Quickly learn a skill and earn an industry certification that gets you to a job fast.
- Get employer sought-after skills and credentials in just a few weeks.
- Select from more than 40 flexible classes, most of which are online.
- Learn from instructors deeply experienced in their professions.
- Prepare for credentialing exams available through WCC’s Workforce Certification Center. More than 200 industry-based certifications are available, including licensing testing for State of Michigan.
- What about the jobs? Visit WCC’s Center for Career Success for resume help, counseling and a wealth of job listings. It’s free!
Need some direction?
WCC has an assessment tool that might help you explore Fast Track classes that align with your job/career interests. It’s free.
Check out our offerings
Professional Development Training
Training that will build skills, improve performance and advance your career.
Sharpen your skills, grow your career and satisfy professional requirements with accelerated training programs at WCC. Choose from in-person and online classes in a variety of disciplines, including business, IT, healthcare, marketing and more. You can even earn continuing education units. For employees of non-profit organizations, WCC also offers financial support in the form of the Non-Profit Agency Scholarship.