March 23, 2021 WCC Marketing
Begin your career in Health Care in just two weeks
Application Period Opens April 15
• CPR certification.
• Essential soft skills development.
• Patient care skills.
• Four continuing education credits.
- Jump start your career in direct patient care.
- Two weeks virtual classroom training.
- Paid on the job training following successful classroom training completion and direct hire.
- Direct placement opportunity upon classroom training completion.
- Chances for advancement.
- Starting wage $12.00 per hour with increase after completion of paid on the job training.
To be eligible, you must
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to pass a basic background check.
- Have access to a computer that is compatible with online learning, as well as Internet access.
- Have a valid State ID, Social Security card, or passport.
Please note that eligible candidates will undergo a career-focused assessment. Support services and tutoring will be available throughout the program.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]