Request a Transcript

Wait! Before you order that transcript: Did you know that you can save time and money by using the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) to get the most out of your credits?

Unofficial transcript

Login to your account to view and print an unofficial copy of your transcript.

Request Official Transcript

WCC has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic transcripts through online transcript ordering. All current and former students can order transcripts online anytime. Requesting a transcript online is quick and easy and you will receive automated status updates via email and/or text (opt in only). The electronic pdfs are sent to a designated email account within a couple hours. To place your order you will need your student ID number or Social Security Number, an email account, and a credit or debit card.

You do still have the option to pick up or have your transcript mailed as well, electronically sending it will just be the quickest option.

It is your responsibility to check that the following, if applicable, are on your academic transcript before ordering:

  • End of semester grades
  • Degree/Certificate
  • Graduation Honors
  • MTA or MACRAO Completion 
    • This cannot be seen on the unofficial transcript, you would have received an email confirming the “MTA Satisfied” comment was entered on the official transcript - email [email protected] if you are unsure.

You can check this information by viewing your unofficial transcript on your Student Dashboard in MyWCC:

  • Log into MyWCC
  • Click on Student Services
  • Click on Student Services Dashboard
  • Click on View Your Academic Transcript

If you encounter any obstacles placing your order online or have any questions about the process please contact the Welcome Center.

How to Order

You can request a transcript online directly from National Student Clearinghouse. A $2.90 processing fee will apply to all orders and there will be an additional $1.00 fee if you request for your transcript to be sent electronically.

You can request to have your transcript sent immediately- as is, after grades are posted for the semester, or after you have finished your degree.

You can request a transcript online directly from National Student Clearinghouse. A $2.90 processing fee will apply to all orders and there will be an additional $1.00 fee if you request for your transcript to be sent electronically.

All former WCC students should select the Process Now, As Is processing option.

Transcript Frequently Asked Questions

No. In an effort to best protect student information and comply with FERPA, you must submit a request through the secure National Student Clearinghouse site.

Complying with FERPA, WCC requires that official transcripts be requested and/or picked up by the student only. If the student wants to pick up an official transcript, he/she can do so at the Welcome Center after photo identification has been provided.

You will be able to upload attachments when you request your official transcript.

No, we cannot process your request if you have certain holds on your account. You can view any holds currently on your account and view details about each in MyWCC on the Student Services Dashboard.

Generally within 4 weeks of grades being posted for your intended graduation term, any awards a student has earned will be present on the transcript. Students can view their unofficial transcript in MyWCC as well to determine when a degree has been posted.

Students must apply to have the MTA transfer credentials awarded and posted to their transcript by completing the MTA Request Form.

No, the official transcript is a record of all academic work attempted at WCC. It is not possible to omit individual courses or semesters.

You will either need to come to the WCC Welcome Center in person or join us in zoom so we can check your government-issued ID and then give you your Student ID number verbally.

Name change

If you have attended WCC under a different name, use the Name Change Information Form a minimum of 48 hours before you order your transcript.

Transfer agreements

If you wish to have the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) posted, use the MTA MACRAO Request 48 hours before you order your transcript.

Noncredit transcript

To view and print your transcript for noncredit classes, login to the noncredit registration site.

Need a copy of your certificate? Contact the Economic and College Development office.

Office of Economic and College Development
Front desk 734-677-5060
Email: [email protected]

Take the
Next Step