What We Do
- Provide support to faculty in the development of curriculum through:
- Assistance in course and program design
- Workshops/demonstrations/seminars on curriculum-related issues
- Curriculum resources
- Facilitate course and program assessment through:
- Evaluation of alignment between assessment tools and curriculum outcomes
- Assistance with course/program data analysis and presentation
- Ensure that the high school and post-secondary curricular continuum is fully articulated.
- Conduct reviews of occupational programs for state approval, and apply for funding
for occupational programs.
- Maintain official curriculum records including the curriculum log and updates to courses and programs.
Director, Curriculum & Assessment
Transfer & Articulation Coordinator
Curriculum & Assessment Coordinator
How To Reach Us
Curriculum & Assessment
Student Center Building, Room 257