Get the credit you deserve!
Why take college classes when you can get credit for your skills and experience? With a portfolio evaluation, you may be able to earn college credit in your program of study, reducing the time it takes to complete your degree and saving you thousands of dollars in tuition!
Joe Derrico earned 21 credits toward his major using work experience in his portfolio evaluation.
"I can't say enough about the help and guidance I received at WCC. They helped me put together a portfolio, that included, among other things, letters of recommendation."
Associate in Supply Chain Management student and Supply Chain Management Analyst at Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
What Experiences Count?
- Employment experiences
- Military service
- Professional development
- Licenses, certifications and other credentials
- Seminars, workshops and in-service training
- Civic / community / religious activity
- Continuing professional education
- Volunteer work
- Non-credit courses
- Work or study abroad
- Online and open educational resources
Why should I consider a Portfolio Evaluation?
- Earn up to 30 college credits
- Complete your degree faster
- Save thousands of dollars on tuition
How to Submit a Portfolio
- Submit the Application to Request Credit for Prior Learning by Portfolio Review
- Provide all supporting documentation listed in the application
- You will be charged a $50 non-refundable evaluation fee.
- Email the Request for Credit by Portfolio Review form along with supporting documentation to [email protected].