Accommodate Faculty User Instructions
Learning Support Services has implemented a new accommodation management platform called Accommodate. Your Accommodate portal will house important information about your student’s accommodations. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below to access and navigate your Accommodate portal.
How to Login to Accommodate - Faculty
1. Access Accommodate Portal
Note: You will not be able to access Accommodate until you have received an accommodation request.
2. Select “Faculty” under “What type of user are you?”
3. Use your WCC credentials to sign in
View Accommodation Letters
1. Receive email notification
If student requests to use accommodations in your course, you will receive an email asking you to login to Accommodate and view their Accommodation Letter.
2. Login to Accommodate
You can also view accommodation letters by clicking “Accommodation Letters” on the home screen of Accommodate.
3. Select the letter(s) you wish to view.
4. When viewing the Accommodation Letter, you can scroll to the bottom to sign and
save for your own record.
Note: Your signature only confirms receipt. It is not required to approve accommodations. The Accommodation Letter will remain viewable in your portal.
Viewing Students Who Have Accommodations in Your Courses
1. Login to Accommodate and select “Courses” on the left side of the screen
2. View Class List – A list of classes you are currently teaching will appear. Choose the semester you would like to view. To view students who have accommodations by course name, click on course title.
3. Select “Enrolled Students”. If a student has requested to use their approved accommodations in your class, accommodations will appear under the student name. In this view you will see all enrolled students. To view only enrolled students with accommodations in this course, select “Enrolled Students” then “More Filters” Select “Yes” Under Approved Accommodations to view only students who are approved for accommodations