Students must earn a certificate of completion in a technical program or an associate degree from WCC in order to graduate from WTMC. The first step in choosing a certificate program is to identify 1 or 2 career pathways of interest:
- Arts and Communication
- Business, Management, Marketing & Technology
- Health Services
- Human Services
- Engineering, Manufacturing & Industrial Technology
- Natural Resources & Agriscience (no certificate programs offered at WCC)
Within each of these pathways, students with guidance from BASE advisors can choose a from a variety of certificates and degrees offered at WCC that could prepare them for any number of jobs.
When students work to complete their certificate, they train their minds for future success through following a process:
- Set a goal
- Make plans to reach that goal
- Meet a high set of standards
- See something through to completion
Students will use this process over and over in their lifetime, even if they do not pursue a career directly related to their choice of a certificate.