The construction supervision classes provide the specialized training that you need to move into supervision or project management. When you finish the five online classes, you’ll receive a certificate in construction supervision—a credential that will set you apart in the job market.
The Construction Supervision courses will be offered during our Fall and Winter semesters. Sections will be 12 or 15 weeks.
If you want to break through to the next level in your career, click on the class titles to learn more about each of the construction supervision classes:
- Construction Supervision I: Motivating Employees (UAS 111)
- Construction Supervision II: Supervisory Skills (UAS 122)
- Construction Supervision III: Legal and Personnel Aspects (UAS 210)
- Construction Supervision IV: The Construction Project (UAS 222)
- Construction Supervision V: Scheduling and Project Management (UAS 230)
Get Your Certificate
When you complete the five classes, you’re eligible for a certificate in construction supervision if your cumulative grade point average is at least 2.0. This translates into a grade of C.
To receive your certificate, you need to file an Application for Graduation form.