Grade Appeals and Course Concerns

Appeal a grade

You may appeal any letter grade from any course. All parties are to be notified of any action taken during the entire process.


Read the full grade appeal procedure.

grade appeal

Submit grade appeal

Report a course or faculty concern

For complaints related to College practices or consumer protection issues, please first contact the office, instructor, or area where the issue arose. College administrators or officials can be contacted as needed, to resolve the complaints.

Read the full complaint procedure.

course or faculty concern

Submit course concern