WTMC's Fall 2021 Admissions Has Closed
Thank you for your interest in WTMC. Our online application has closed and will no longer be available for new applications as of June 9, 2021. Applicants that have started an application have until June 15 to complete and submit it. For questions or help with completing an in-progress application, please email [email protected].
Complete your in-progress application by June 15, 2021.
What to know before you apply
Attend a virtual Admissions Informational meeting before you begin your application.
Learn more about the middle college experience! Even though our admissions informational meetings have concluded, you can still access the 2021 Virtual Admissions Meeting Slideshow to learn what makes WTMC such a great school.
Gather the required digital documents for your application.
Documents can be uploaded to your application in .pdf, .doc, .docx, or .jpg format.
A complete application requires copies of the following:
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License or State ID
- 2nd proof of residency - choose one:
- Voter registration card, lease agreement, recent mortgage statement, utility bill, tax bill, or home insurance policy
- Permanent Resident Alien card (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Student birth certificate
- Proof of immunizations
- Student report card/progress report, and/or transcript (depending on current grade)
- Current IEP/504 Plan/MET reports (if necessary for your student)