ADMISSIONS FOR FALL 2023 will begin November 30, 2022!
The admissions period for the 2023 - 2024 school year will begin after Thanksgiving with the first of our Admissions Informational meetings. Families interested in applying to WTMC for the 2023-2024 school year must attend an admissions meeting to access the online application.
For questions, please contact the WTMC Admissions office at [email protected] or call (734) 677-5360.
What to know before you apply
Attend an admissions informational meeting to access the application.
Learn more about what it means to attend a middle college, what to expect as a WTMC student, and how to get ready to begin your online application. We will offer four admissions meetings - two in-person and two virtual. Advanced registration is required.
In-Person Admissions Meetings
In-person meetings will be held in Towsley Auditorium in the Morris Lawrence (ML) building on the campus of our partner, Washtenaw Community College. Register in advance with the links below.
In-person Meeting Dates
November 30, 2022 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. REGISTER
January 17, 2022 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. REGISTER
Virtual Admissions Meetings
Gather the required digital documents for your application.
Documents can be uploaded to your application in .pdf, .doc, .docx, or .jpg format.
A complete application requires copies of the following:
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State ID
- 2nd proof of residency - choose one:
- Voter registration card, lease agreement, recent mortgage statement, utility bill, tax bill, or home insurance policy
- Permanent Resident Alien card (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Student birth certificate
- Proof of immunizations
- Student report card/progress report, and/or transcript (depending on current grade)
- Current 8th & 9th graders - the student’s most recent report card/progress report
- Current 10th graders - the student’s most recent report card/progress report AND an official transcript
- Homeschool students - transcript listing all completed and in-progress classes
- Current IEP/504 Plan/MET reports (if necessary for your student)
Access the online application
Use the link you received from the WTMC Admissions office after attending an admissions meeting.
Begin your application by creating an account.
Each application requires its own account. A unique email address is required for each application.* The email address used for your account will be the address used for all admissions communications.
*IMPORTANT NOTE - Please do not use an existing WCC email address (@wccnet.edu) or an email address used for a previous application.
Once you create your account and password, you can save your progress and return to the application at any time before the February 28 deadline.
Students: Prepare 1-paragraph responses to the following questions for your application.
- “Please write one paragraph to tell us why you want to attend WTMC.”
- “Once admitted to WTMC, you will work with an adult called your BASE advisor who will help and support you. Please write one paragraph to introduce yourself to this person. You can share your goals, interests, or anything else about you that you want your advisor to know.”
December 1, 2022 - Admissions period begins, online application available (Attend an admissions meeting to access the online application.)
February 28, 2023 - Online application closes. Last day to submit a new application. Applications submitted after the Feb. 28 deadline will be added to our waitlist.
Week of March 13, 2023 - Admissions status letters sent to applicants. Admitted applicants confirm or decline admission.
March 24, 2023 - Admissions lottery (if necessary)
Week of March 27, 2023 - Final admissions status letters sent to applicants. Admitted applicants confirm or decline admission.
April 28, 2023 - Admissions confirmations due from admitted applicants.