Mon/Thurs 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Tues/Wed 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Virtual Writing Center Hours on Zoom
Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Writing Help for Faculty
Meet with an English & College Readiness faculty member to discuss your:
- Writing for teaching (assignment directions, design and format, effective student feedback, etc.)
- Writing for scholarship (research, grad school, publication, etc.)
WCC Writing Guides
The WCC Writing Guides cover a wide range of essential writing topics for you and your students.
Writing Center Workshops
Request workshops for your class on Modern Language Association (MLA)/The Publication
Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) format, the writing process,
effective peer reviews, or other assignment-specific topics. Writing Center staff
can come to your class, your class can come to the Writing Center, and we can meet
virtually or face-to-face.
Select from the following style of workshops:
- Mini Workshops (5-15 minutes)
- Class-Session Workshops (60-90 minutes)
- Custom Workshops (flexible timeframes, multiple sessions over the course of a week, month, or semester, etc.)