The Biology Resource Room is a project of the Life Sciences department. It is staffed about 30 hours per week and provides free one-on-one and small-group tutoring for all Biology classes.
Visit us to use our:
- Textbook and journal collection for use in the Resource Room.
- Collection of anatomical models
- 2 iPads with anatomy and physiology apps.
You can drop in without an appointment any time tutors are present, and services are free.
Meet our staff.
Check out these helpful online biology tutorials and study aids:
- Khan Academy
- Hank Green’s Crash Course
- Bio Alive: Collection of Biology animations