The forms listed below have been created by the Office of Curriculum & Assessment for faculty curriculum development purposes. They are updated routinely at this site to ensure that the most up-to-date versions are available for faculty usage. We strongly recommend that these documents be downloaded from the Web each time they are needed to avoid the use of outdated forms. Course proposals, master syllabus updates and course inactivations should be submitted through CurricUNET. Please click here for CurricUNET guidelines.
Completed forms should be submitted to the Office of Curriculum & Assessment in SC 257 or emailed to [email protected] .
- Developing an Assessment Plan
- Program Assessment Plan Change Form
- Program Assessment Report
- Rubric templates
- Creating a Program Guidelines
- Program Change Form
- Program Discontinuation Process
- Program Discontinuation Request Form
- Program Proposal Form
Part-time Faculty Curriculum & Assessment Work: