Veterans and Military-Affiliated Students

vet in wheelchair smiling at computer

Have you served in the military? Are you the spouse or dependent of someone who has served our country? If so, WCC is here to help you reach your educational goals! We are a military-friendly school with gold-level status from the Michigan Veterans' Affairs Agency. Take advantage of all that WCC has to offer military-affiliated students.

Wadhams Veterans’ Center

Our veterans’ center helps active duty and former military personnel transition into the college community. We also help military spouses and dependents, as well as students in the National Guard or Reserves.

GI Bill®

Use these benefits for an academic program that leads to a degree or certificate. Follow the steps on the enrollment page and complete the additional steps provided below.

GI Bill® Certification Request

Other Military Benefits

Learn about other benefits for those who have served in the military as well as spouses and dependents. These benefits are eligible for academic programs that leads straight to a career in less than six months.

Ready to get started?

Degree Programs

Apply to WCC to complete an associate or certificate program and then complete the steps to use your GI Bill® educational benefits.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offer d by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at

Take the
Next Step