WCC’s Collegiate Recovery Program is dedicated to recovery services for your academic success and completion. We are focused on helping students transition into the college community and succeed in the college environment while maintaining sobriety. We provide opportunities for fellowship, encouragement, resources, support groups, programs and events as well as access to college student support services.
For more information, contact Counseling & Career Planning at 734-677-5102.
- Washtenaw Alano Club
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) & Marijuana Anonymous (MA)
- In the Rooms
- Huron Valley Area Intergroup, Inc.
- Friends of Little House
- Alcohol Management Program (AMP)
- Community Mental Health Partnership of Southeast Michigan
- Dawn Farm
- Freshstart Clubhouse
- Greenbrook Recovery Center
- Home of New Vision
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA)