Conducting Research at WCC

If you are a WCC faculty member or staff interested in conducting research at WCC that involves human subjects affiliated with WCC (students, faculty, or staff), you are required to obtain approval of the research project by the WCC Vice President of Instruction. If your research project involves human subjects not affiliated with WCC, please contact Shane Redman directly as you may not be required to complete the Research Request Form.

In order to obtain research project approval, please follow the procedure outlined in the WCC External Research Request Procedure document and complete the WCC Research Request Form, both of which can be accessed in the Employee Documents Portal.

Once the Research Request Form is complete, please email it directly to Shane Redman ([email protected]) as the first step.

If you have any questions about this process, please contact Shane Redman ([email protected]) directly.

Take the
Next Step