Xpress Registration provides unregistered students an opportunity to work through the enrollment process with an in-person experience from our dedicated and knowledgeable staff at the Student Welcome Center.
Join us or connect with us virtually for our Saturday, Aug. 28 event, which runs 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
What you can expect to accomplish:
- Satisfy your admissions checklist requirements
- Explore financial aid and payment options
- Complete Orientation- 11 a.m. & 12:30 p.m
- Register for fall classes
What do I need to bring?
We recommend you bring the following items, but if you don't have them, it's OK! We'll still take care of you!
- Photo Identification
- High School transcript
- SAT/ACT results, if you have taken any of them
- Official/unofficial transcripts, if you have previous college coursework
- Federal tax information, if you are interested in financial aid