Xpress Registration provides unregistered students an opportunity to work through any part of the enrollment process for the upcoming semester with guided assistance from our dedicated and knowledgeable staff at the Student Welcome Center. Individuals can participate virtually or in person.
Don’t miss our Winter 2023 EXPRESS Registration from 9:00am – 3:00pm Saturday, January 7, 2023.
What You Can Expect to Accomplish:
- Satisfy your admissions checklist requirements
- Explore financial aid and payment options
- Register for upcoming courses
- Academic advising
- Campus Tours (11:00am and 1:00pm) - Register
- New Student Orientation
We are offering two orientations during XPRESS Registration, one will be offered in-person, on campus and the other will be offered virtually via Zoom.
10am – In-Person Orientation (Located in Rm SC302 in the Student Center)
12:00pm – Virtual Orientation offered in Zoom
What Do I Need to Have?
We recommend you have the following items available, but if you don't have them, it's OK! We'll still take care of you!
- Official photo ID
- High school transcript
- SAT/ACT results, if you have taken any of them
- Official/unofficial transcripts, if you have previous college coursework
- Federal tax information, if you are interested in financial aid
The Testing Center allows individuals to complete required placement testing. Testing is located on the third floor of the Student Center building and opens at 9 a.m.
- If you need to complete a reading and writing placement test, save yourself time by completing it remotely.
- If you need to fulfill an Accuplacer (reading & writing) placement test, please arrive no later than 1:30 p.m.
- If you need to fulfill an ALEKS (math) placement test, please arrive no later than 1 p.m.