Xpress Registration provides students an opportunity to work through any part of the enrollment process for the upcoming semester with guided assistance from our dedicated and knowledgeable staff at the Student Welcome Center. Individuals can participate virtually or in person.
Don’t miss our Xpress Registration from 9:00am – 3:00pm Saturday, December 9, 2023
What You Can Expect to Accomplish:
- Satisfy your admissions checklist requirements
- Explore financial aid and payment options
- Register for upcoming courses
- Academic advising
- Check-in (9 a.m.)
- Hybrid (Virtual/In-person) New Student Orientation (9:30 a.m. or 1 p.m.)
- Financial Aid, MI Reconnect, and Advance Ypsilanti Presentation (10:30 a.m. or1 p.m.)
- Campus Tour (12 p.m.)
What Do I Need to Have?
We recommend you have the following items available, but if you don't have them, it's OK! We'll still take care of you!
- Official photo ID
- High school transcript
- SAT/ACT results, if you have taken any of them
- Official/unofficial transcripts, if you have previous college coursework
- Federal tax information, if you are interested in financial aid
The Testing Center allows individuals to complete required placement testing. Testing is located on the third floor of the Student Center building and opens at 9 a.m.
- If you need to complete a reading and writing placement test, save yourself time by completing it remotely before the event.
- If you need to fulfill an Accuplacer (reading & writing) placement test, please arrive no later than 1:30 p.m.
- If you need to fulfill an ALEKS (math) placement test, please arrive no later than 1 p.m.