Xpress Registration provides unregistered students an opportunity to work through any part of the enrollment process for the upcoming semester with guided assistance from our dedicated and knowledgeable staff at the Student Welcome Center. Individuals can participate virtually or in person.
Don't miss your opportunity to complete your enrollment steps for the upcoming Summer and Fall semesters.
What You Can Expect to Accomplish:
- Satisfy your admissions checklist requirements
- Explore financial aid and payment options
- Register for upcoming courses
- Academic advising
- Campus Tour (1 p.m.)
There will be a virtual and in-person option to complete your orientation requirement. Select the best option that reflects your availbility. Individuals can also complete orientation before the event. If you are unable to attend either of the offered time slots, review additional options to finish your requirement later.
In-Person | 10 a.m.
Virtual | Noon
What Do I Need to Have?
We recommend you have the following items available, but if you don't have them, it's OK! We'll still take care of you!
- Official photo ID
- High school transcript
- SAT/ACT results, if you have taken any of them
- Official/unofficial transcripts, if you have previous college coursework
- Federal tax information, if you are interested in financial aid
The Testing Center allows individuals to complete required placement testing. If you need to complete a reading and writing placement test, save yourself time by completing it remotely. The Testing Center is located on the third floor of the Student Center building and opens at 9 a.m.
- If you need to fulfill an Accuplacer (reading & writing) placement test, please arrive no later than 1:30 p.m.
- If you need to fulfill an ALEKS (math) placement test, please arrive no later than 1 p.m.