Xpress Registration provides unregistered students an opportunity to work through any part of the enrollment process for the upcoming semester with guided assistance from our dedicated and knowledgeable staff at the Student Welcome Center.
Don't miss your opportunity to complete your registration steps for the 2022 winter semester.
What you can expect to accomplish:
- Satisfy your admissions checklist requirements
- Explore financial aid and payment options
- Complete orientation
- Register for upcoming classes
- Academic advising
- Campus tours
What do I need to have?
We recommend you have the following items available, but if you don't have them, it's OK! We'll still take care of you!
- Official photo ID
- High school transcript
- SAT/ACT results, if you have taken any of them
- Official/unofficial transcripts, if you have previous college coursework
- Federal tax information, if you are interested in financial aid
Located on the 3rd floor of the Student Center building, the Testing Center allows students to complete required placement testing.