You must be a UA member in good standing to register for classes via this website. Please call 888-232-5476 if you have questions.

Readiness for Online Learning 
ROLL's (Ready for Online Learning) course; your introduction to online learning. Are you curious about online learning and wonder what it is all about? Do you wonder if you have the knowledge and skills to be an online student? This ROLL course ... Where do I access ROLL ? I do not have a WCC netID Access this web version outside of Blackboard. Completing the form when asked to share some information in order to continue, will allow you to complete the entire ROLL course and have your completion ...

Register for Construction Supervision (UAS) Classes
Most people should use the Registration Request for Construction Supervision (UAS) Classes. However, if a company or organization will pay your tuition in advance (not by reimbursement), do not use this form. Instead, call 888-232-5476 for registration instructions.

Register for General Education ClassesRegistration for General Education (non UAS) classes is done through MyWCC. Visit the General Education Registration page for details.

If you are not a UA member, please read how to register for online classes.