Transfer Credit

Do you have college or university credit you would like to towards your degree at WCC?  Send us your official college transcript for an evaluation.

We accepts credit from any accredited 2 or 4 year US institution.  Courses need to be at the college freshman level, or higher, with a C or better grade.

Please send your official college transcripts to:
Washtenaw Community College
Student Records - (UA)
4800 East Huron River Dr
Ann Arbor MI 48105-4800

Only official copies, sent unopened, and directly from the issuing institution will be accepted. Copies and faxes are unacceptable. Please allow 3-4 weeks for evaluation. Transfer results will be sent to you by mail.

For more information, please read the WCC policy on transfer credit.

Residency Requirement

To earn a degree from Washtenaw Community College at least 15 credits per degree need to be earned through WCC.

Take the
Next Step