Internet Phone User Guide (pdf)
Find out how to use the IP Phones.
9608/9608G/9611G Desk Phones User Guide (pdf)
Find out how to use the new desk phones.
Voicemail: User's Guide
- Dial *17
- Enter your extension number and press #.
- Your Password by default is #. Press the # key.
- You are asked to enter a new password. Enter a new password and press #. Your password cannot be the same as your extension number or a set of repeated digits or consecutive numbers.
- Re-enter the new password and press #. You can change the password at a later date if you would like using the instruction of changing your password.
- Record your name when you are prompted. You can record your name again later if you would like following the instructions of recording your name.
- Press 1 at the tone, speak your name.
- Press 1 again. Your recording is played back
- Either press # to accept the recording or 1 to record again.
- The prompts tell you what to do. For help at any time press *4. To return to activity menu press *7. If you are at the end of a menu, you can press # to return to the previous menu. You can now hang up.
- Log back into your mailbox by press *17 and login with your new pass code.
- Press 3 to select personal greetings
- Press 1 to create a greeting
- Press 1 for Greeting number 1, there are (1-9 different greetings you could record)
- Start speaking at the tone to record your greeting, once you have finished press 1.
- Press # to confirm and save greeting, and then activate greeting to play for all calls.
- Dial *17 or you may use your Visual Voice button
- Enter your extension (Mailbox) number press #.
- Enter your voicemail password and press #. After you log in, the voice prompts tell you what to do.
- Dial your Direct Number or extension Number, or have someone transfer you to your extension, or you may dial the main number
- Wait for the voicemail system to respond and ask you to leave a message.
- After the tone, do not leave a message but press #. In some case, you may hear the prompt No message to save.
- Dial *7. You are asked to select the mailbox that you require.
- Enter your own extension number and press #.
- When prompted enter your mailbox password and press #. You hear a summary of your voicemail messages as normal.
Note: You can also dial the Backdoor Number to voicemail ____________then dial * the system will prompt you to enter your mailbox and passcode.
- Log in to your mailbox. The number of new messages is announced. The announcement tells you how many of those messages priority messages are.
- Press 2 to receive your messages. Alternatively, you can press 7 to quickly scan through your messages.
- If any of your messages are faxes, you can press*1 to forward them.
- When you listen to your messages you have the following options:
- Skip the message header and listen to message: Press 0
- Reply to or Forward Message: Press 1
- Forward a fax message: Press *1
- Restart Message: Press 2
- Pause/Resume: Press 3
- Rewind 5 seconds: Press 5
- Advance 5 seconds: Press 6
- Restart: Press *5
- Skip Message: Press #
- Replay Header: Press 23
- Delete and continue to next message: Press *3
- Restore the message that you just deleted: Press **8
- Leave message in current category and skip to next: Press **4
- Back to previous message: Press *2
- Skip to next category of messages: Press *#
- Hang up and end voicemail: Press**9
While you listen to your messages, press 1.
Press 4. You are prompted to record your new message. Record your comment and press # to finish recording.
You are prompted for the forwarding addresses.
While you enter addresses, you can press *2 to switch between entering an address by extension number or by matching a user name.
Enter Mailbox number (or dial the required name) and then press #
Repeat until you have entered all the mailboxes to which you want to forward the message
To select and add a mailing list, Press *5. You are asked to enter the mailbox number of the mailing lists owner and then the number of the list.
To delete the last number entered, Press *3.
Press # again to finish addressing.
Select any of the following options:
To Mark the forward message as private: press 1
To Mark the forward message as priority: press 2
To send the forward message: press #
While you are on the phone with the caller, press your Message Button
Enter the Extension number you would like to transfer the caller to.
Press Select. Hang up.