High School Authorization

You must submit to the WCC Cashier's Office, by the payment due date, a letter from your High School stating that you qualify under the "State School Aid Act" and including directions for WCC to bill the dual enrollment office at your school.

The letter must be signed by your school counselor or principal and it must state the courses for which WCC is authorized to bill your school. This letter is in addition to the Dual Enrollee Consent Form (see the admissions requirements page) that is also signed by your counselor or principal.

Be sure to plan ahead so that you can obtain the necessary counselor/principal signatures before your school's offices close in the summer or for holiday break.

For assistance please contact:
Cashier's Office
[email protected]