The WCC Board of Trustees has approved several policies that support and promote the curriculum development, and they can be accessed by clicking on the name of the policy. Other documents have been created to support these policies.
- 2120 - Policy on Articulation
- 3033 - College Certificate Structure Policy
- 3031 - Policy on Credit for Prior Learning
- 3043 - Curriculum Purpose and Effectiveness Policy
- 3046 - Degree Structure Policy
- 3045 - General Education Philosophy and Requirements
- 4055 - New Student Assessment and Individualized Program Planning
Many resources can be accessed to assist in all aspects of curriculum development.
Community College and Higher Ed Resources
A sampling of community colleges.
Jobs and Careers
Information on job trends, salary, and training for new programs and courses.
Resources broadly pertaining to curriculum.
Distance Learning News and Research
Updates on research findings concerning learning.
Design and Teaching of Online Courses
Resources specific to the online experience.