We Make WCC Functional
Our scope of responsibility includes maintaining elevators so students and staff can get to their destinations. We keep the college functional by having working sinks and toilets and ensuring doors and locks work properly. Furthermore, we assist with maintaining the appearance level through wall repair and painting along with assembling and moving of furniture, hanging items on walls, pictures and roof maintenance. These are just some of the task we perform that keep WCC functional.
Building Maintenance provides:
- Door repair and lock and key service
- Installation, assemblage, and repair of furniture, shelving, etc.
- Painting and drywall repair
- Roof maintenance
- Movement of furniture and equipment within buildings or from building to building
- Maintenance of plumbing systems
- Maintenance of lighting
Manager Building Maintenance
Phone: (734) 677-5302
Fax: (734) 677-5475