Not sure where to go for help with your application, registration or your student account? Maybe you're looking for some advice or help with your future plans.
The Student Connection is the information hub to answer your questions.
We've conveniently located our Admissions, Counseling/Career Planning, Financial Aid and Student Records Offices on the 2nd floor of the Student Center Building.
The Student Connection is the place where students can:
- Get help with the online admissions process
- Schedule orientation/Next Gen ACCUPLACER testing
- Get help with online registration
- Complete address and residency changes
- Apply for graduation
- Request or pick up their WCC transcript
We look forward to helping you!